February 20, 2012

You’re Invited

I have a LOT of invitations to make for an upcoming church activity. I thought this would be the perfect way to use some of my stash that I don’t readily use. A long, long time ago I picked up a 300ct package of pre-scored A2 card bases. I thought, hey, I make a lot of cards this will be handy. Well, 4-5 years later I am left with an assortment of colors that I haven’t had a use for…until today!

IMG_8462 copy

I cut each A2 card base in half to reduce bulk, and get more invites out of the paper. I just have a quick print-out to glue to the other side and they’ll be ready to hand out on Sunday…that is if I can get all 60 of them done by then. Wish me luck!

Here is a close up of my favorite color combo. The patterned cardstock is from the Sonoma paper pack. So, pretty!

IMG_8463 copy

Don’t forget about my giveaway happening this week! Scroll down to yesterday’s post to comment and enter!

Happy Crafting Everyone

Pin It

1 comment: