February 1, 2012

New Idea Book!

Today is the BIG day! You can order from the new Spring/Summer ‘12 Idea Book today!

IMG_8408 copy

This card and treat box feature two of the new paper packs in the IB, Stella and Pemberly. I am in LOVE with these paper packs, but there are lots of other great ones in there too.

Also featured, the new February Stamp of the month, Thoughtful Tidings. I think I may do up a bunch of the pillow boxes in red and pink colors for my daughter to take to her preschool class as Valentines. I’ll just need to fill them with chocolate Hugs!

Here’s a closer look at this fun stamp set:

image

With a $50 purchase you can get this stamp set for only $5! And trust me, that could be really easy with the new IB. Winking smile 

Stay tuned later this week about my projects I’m working on to sell to raise money for the March of Dimes organization.

Happy Crafting Everyone!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I really like your examples highlighting the new paper and stamps. I'm excited about the new Idea Book, too! Thanks for the very pretty inspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete