February 25, 2012

We have a Winner…and a project!

True Random Number Generator 2 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Looks like #2 is Michelle M!!!

And the winner of the ‘Lucky Me’ kit is: Michelle M!!   Please email me your address and I will get that out to you Tuesday! (It’s easier for me to get to the post office that day!)

 

As you may have noticed, I haven’t posted for a couple days. My sister-in-law is expecting and we gave her a shower today. I’ve been pretty busy with decorations and food. Here’s a few pics of the fun.

IMG_8511 copy

I used the Art Philosophy cart for the banner pieces, Create a Critter for the animals, and cupcake for the letters! The shower was a jungle theme!

IMG_8510 copy

Cupcake toppers also with the Create a Critter cartridge…

IMG_8519 copy

Happy Crafting Everyone!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Those cupcake toppers and the matching banner are soooooo sweet! What a special idea for a birthday and more. :-) Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were so cute and absolutely perfect! Thanks so much for helping to put on such a wonderful baby shower for me!

    ReplyDelete