January 4, 2013

Project Life: Title Page

Well, I decided to jump on the Project Life bandwagon this year, but I have decided to only use the paper, stamps, and embellishments that I already have. That means I will be using a lot of CTMH products, as well as using up some of the other brands of stuff I have.

Be coming back every couple of weeks for my Project Life updates….and right now I have the title page I made for this project.

IMG_9876 copy

For this page I used a page protector from WeR Memory Keepers that has 9 4”x4” openings.  I have some of the Becky Higgins page protectors as well as some CTMH ones that I will also be using throughout the year to mix up the look of my layouts. I also used up some scraps of my Stella paper pack, and a few stickers from the Stickease collection.  These are retiring at the end of the month, and are some of my favorite color combos!

 

Remember, every month I will have a Mystery Hostess Rewards party on my website! For every $25+ order that is placed you will be entered to win that month’s free and 1/2 price items! But, the party needs to reach $150 for there to be any rewards so spread the word! January’s party is scheduled to end on the 24th. Just click to join on the home page!

Jan Mystery hostess copy

And, January is National Papercrafting Month and with that CTMH has a fabulous promotion. Get the Whoo’s Your Valentine kit($40 value) for just $10 with a $35 purchase. Plus, when you spend $50 you qualify for the Stamp of the Month($17.95 value) for just $5. You could get $97.95 worth of product for just $55! Don’t delay, the kit is only available till it runs out!

image

This month’s Stamp of the Month is called ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ and is stunning! Check it out…and, stay tuned as I have a few upcoming projects featuring this stamp set.

S1301

Happy Crafting Everyone! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment