Some of you may have seen this picture already. I was just too excited and posted on Facebook already. I just wanted to let you know that this easy Valentine project was a BIG HIT with my 5 yr old. We used the treat tubes in the Whoo’s your Valentine kit to make these cute Hershey kissed valentines for her Kindergarten class. (Yes, I’ll admit it, I bought more than one kit to have enough for her whole class.) The tags were cut out using the Artiste cricut cartridge, and then I showed my little girl how to stamp it, and she went to town! I still need to wrap the tags, but I am so glad to have her Valentines ready to go since I will be about 38weeks pregnant by then.
I LOVE being able to involve my daughter in paper crafting in fun ways!
Get the Whoo’s Your Valentine kit($40 value) for just $10 with a $35 purchase. Plus, when you spend $50 you qualify for the Stamp of the Month($17.95 value) for just $5. You could get $97.95 worth of product for just $55! Don’t delay, the kit is only available till it runs out!
• 12 — Die-Cut Boxes (3 each of 4 colors: Blush, Hollyhock, Ruby, White Daisy)
• 3 — 12" x 12" Cardstock Sheets (Blush, Hollyhock, White Daisy)
• 1 — Sheet Silver Glitter Paper—new product for Spring/Summer 2013!
• 12 — Treat Tubes with Lids—new product for Spring/Summer 2013!
• 1 —My Acrylix® Whooo’s Your Valentine Stamp Set (D-size)
Happy Crafting Everyone!Pin It