January 5, 2012

Valentine Workshop Projects #3 & #4

Here are the third and fourth projects for my Valentine themed workshop on January 19th. The workshop will at my home at 7pm. I have room for up to eight people so email me and RSVP quickly! Also, if you would like to do these projects, but can’t make it that evening, send me an email and I will send you a kit with instructions for making everything.

IMG_8346 copy

IMG_8347 copy

IMG_8354 copy

IMG_8355 copy

These 3-D treat boxes will make the best Valentines for someone you love. I think I am going to sneak one of these treats boxes into my hubby’s lunch before he heads to work on V-day!

The cost for this workshop is $20, or just $10 with a $30 purchase! Please RSVP by the 13th so I can be sure to have everything cut out and ready for you.

Stay tuned for the next project.

Happy Crafting Everyone! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment