January 11, 2012

“Stick to it!”

Today’s post will be short & sweet. Last night we had a church activity for women. We had one of my friends come teach us about making, maintaining, and achieving goals. We all had a lot of fun, and learned lots. (I did anyway)

For dessert I made these cute take-out boxes as a reminder to keep up with our goals, and filled them with fortune cookies.

stick to it copy

stick to it2 copy

I used the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge with my Gypsy to cut all the pieces out! Seriously…LOVE this cartridge! It is pretty much my go-to for for projects.

[rock%2520the%2520block%255B6%255D.png]

Don’t forget about the fab ‘Rock the Block’ deal going on now through Jan. 31st.  For every $25 purchase from the Fall/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you can purchase this exclusive package for $15. It includes a sneak-peek product from the upcoming Idea Book, Collage Cubes, as well as the exclusive E-size stamp set. (It’s only available through this promotion!)

image

Also available, January’s stamp-of-the-month ’Little Reminder’ for just $5 with a $50 purchase!

Happy Crafting Everyone!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment