May 12, 2012

Simply Saturday

Today my 4, almost 5 year old had a plan. She picked out a bunch of different papers from my stash, and asked for some help. She wanted me to trace her hand, and help her cut it out…with part of her arm traced too.  Then we cut out some flowers and a flower pot. She glued it all together and wrote ‘I Love You’ on it and said ‘Happy Mother’s Day, mommy. Here’s some flowers.’ It was so sweet. But, she only wanted one flower cut out of each paper. Then, lightning struck, and I finally had a spark of creativity. I used those scraps of paper to make a few small thank you cards with coordinating envelopes.  Of course I used my handy, dandy Art Philosophy cartridge, and one of my favorite stamp sets ‘Say it in Style’  I got these all put together in about 30 minutes.

IMG_8856 copy1

Happy Crafting Everyone!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment