March 27, 2012

Spring is here!!

Although it may not feel that way quite yet here in the Pacific NW.  I have been wanting to make a new home décor piece, but have had sick kidlets. Last night I was finally able to sit down, and put my creation together.

I am also entering this into this weeks challenge over at Exploring Cricut. Their challenge is to make something spring-like using any or all of the colors pink, green, yellow, purple, blue and white. (And of course a cricut cut!) I used mostly pink & green. I cut the banner shapes, flowers, and letters with the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge. The cute little critters were cut using the ‘Create a Critter’ cartridge. Two of my faves! I used the Lucy paper, pear & cotton candy cardstock.

IMG_8585 copy

IMG_8588 copy

Happy Crafting Everyone!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Super LOVE your banner! Thanks for sharing! Love all the detail too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lobe your adorable banner and thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this banner. Absolutely precious. Thanks for joining us at Exploring cricut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Like the bunny peeking out from the letter. Thanks for playing at Exploring Cricut:)

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete