October 18, 2011

Wonderland Card Workshop #1

Hi again everyone! So today’s post is one of four cards I am offering at my next workshop. This workshop will consist of 8 cards. (4 styles, 2 each) The cost for this workshop will be $15/$5 if you spend $30 in CTMH products. I’m tentatively planning this workshop for Thur., Nov. 3rd at 7pm. I have room for 8-10 people so if you’re interested email me:

melissamcdanielscraps (at) gmail (dot) com

And here is the first card in the workshop: IMG_7813 copyIMG_7814 copy

I just LOVE the brown/blue color combination of the Wonderland kit. Plus, I cannot sing enough praises to the exclusive CTMH Cricut Cartridge, Art Philosophy. I cut out the snowflakes, circle, and scallop with it. Seriously, the last cartridge you’ll ever NEED! But, of course not the last one you’ll WANT! (he!he!)

Just a reminder, October is more than half gone. You really don’t want to miss out on this month’s Stamp of the month ‘Holiday Magic’

Happy Crafting Everyone!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment